Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

July 11, 2011

Resume Template for MBA, LL.M., & Other Grad School Applications

You can find my suggested MBA, LL.M., or other graduate school admissions resume template on Google docs here and on Scribd here. Many of my clients have found this  template to be a very effective basis for making a successful graduate school application resume.  It is especially designed for providing a balanced (academic, professional, everything else) perspective on the applicant, which, is especially important in the case of resumes for business school.

-Adam Markus
 アダム マーカス

I am a graduate admissions consultant based in Tokyo, Japan with clients worldwide. If you would like to arrange an initial consultation, please complete my intake form, which is publicly available on google docs hereand then send your completed form to adammarkus@gmail.com.  You can also send me your resume if it is convenient for you.  Please don't email me any essays, other admissions consultant's intake forms, your life story, or any long email asking for a written profile assessment. The only profiles I assess are those with people who I offer initial consultations to.  See here for why.
Real Time Web Analytics