Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

March 11, 2009

Take the MBA Search Survey!

Take the MBA Search Survey!

I know that many applicants visit my site as a source of reliable information and valuable advice on the MBA admissions process. As a member of the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants, we are conducting a survey to help us better understand the goals and needs of applicants. I ’d like to invite all of my readers to share their school selection priorities and views on the MBA application process.

This online survey should take just 10 minutes to complete. We would love to receive as many responses as possible before the closing date of Friday, March 20th - and will be giving away an iPod Touch and two iPod Shuffles as a token of our gratitude!

Thanks in advance for your participation!

3/23 UPDATE: The survey has ended.

-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス

ビジネススクール MBA留学

Real Time Web Analytics