Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

September 07, 2008

Can't go to the Chicago GSB Fall 2008 Tokyo Event

My apologies to anyone who was expecting my report on the Chicago GSB September 7, 2008 Admissions Event. As my intrepid camerawoman(wife) and I left our home, we were rained upon and even with big umbrellas found ourselves soaked to the bone. Beating a hasty retreat home, we took it as a sign that this is one event that I would not be covering. For more about Chicago GSB, please see my essay analysis. For a highly biased perspective on Chicago GSB's location, see my Kellogg analysis.
-Adam "Weather Wimp" Markus
Real Time Web Analytics