Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

April 05, 2008

Good iBT TOEFL Speaking Section Preparation?

This is an open question for my readers: Does anyone know of any particularly good iBT TOEFL Speaking Section preparation courses? At least here in Japan, I have not received very favorable comments from my clients about the iBT TOEFL Speaking courses that are available in Tokyo (perhaps, I am unaware of a good one, I hope). If anyone has had good experiences with any form (live classes, one-to-one sessions, and/or internet-based) of iBT TOEFL Speaking test preparation available in any country, please email me at adammarkus@gmail.com.

-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス
Real Time Web Analytics