Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

August 24, 2007

I am now the first Japan-based member of AIGAC

I am pleased to announce my membership in AIGAC, The Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants. I am now the first admissions consultant in Japan to be accepted as a member of the sole professional organization for graduate admissions consulting. All MBA and other graduate school applicants would benefit from taking a look at the AIGAC blog which provides application advice from AIGAC's members.

Questions? Write comments or contact me directly at adammarkus@gmail.com.
-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス
MBA留学, LLM留学, 大学院留学
Real Time Web Analytics